By applying for positions with Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd and using this website the crew member/applicant agrees to Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd;
- collecting, holding and accessing their personal data and forwarding on to prospective employers.
- authorizes Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd to contact referees for a reference check.
- agrees that Infinity can contact them regarding job offers or job-related communications.
- acknowledges and agrees that all information provided is both accurate and correct.
- accepts that Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate all business relations with anyone that provides them with misleading or false information.
- agrees to Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd sending occasional marketing emails. Crew members can unsubscribe from this at any time.
- the candidate is responsible for informing Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd immediately of any interviews or positions acquired as a result of Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd providing their CV to an employer.
Infinity Yachting Pty Ltd will not;
- use your personal information for any purpose not related to the services we provide to you, or for any purpose for which you would not reasonably expect us to use the information.
- We will not sell, rent or lease our customer information to third parties.
Infinity Yachting is an internet based company and although we have security systems in place to best protect your “Information”, we cannot guarantee that the transfer of data on the internet is 100% secure. We take no responsibility for unauthorized access and/or loss of personal information that is beyond our reasonable control. This extends to emails and messages sent via the internet.
Links to Thirds Parties
Please contact our customer service staff on: [email protected]
Last Updated 21st September, 2022